loving right now NIKKI from STYLING YOU

Thursday, January 17, 2013



The gorgeous Nikki from Styling You shares a few of her favourite things -

A recent purchase : Leona Edmiston frock with a gorgeous sunglasses print - and on sale! Wearing in the pic above.

Currently reading : Blog Inc - on my iPad mini.

On your wishlist : A beautiful, peaceful relaxing holiday with my family in Bali. Will be ticking that off from this Sunday!

Favourite blog or website : I have a list of about 10 that I must read every day before going to sleep. Some fashion, some lifestyle, some thought-provoking, some funny. Love the personalities behind blogs.

Favourite Fruit : Raspberries 

Heels or Flats : Both!

Thank you Nikki for taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in 'loving right now'. Have a lovely holiday in Bali. xo

1 comment:

  1. Hello .. coming by to wish you a good day! I am impressed by your blog and I am wondering whether you are interested to put up some guest posts in your blog? Naturally you will be paid to publish them. Please drop me an email and I will furnish you with more details.

    My email is caroliegrant@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design