chic or not PALAZZO PANTS

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Summer Pants Trend: Palazzo Pants

Palazzo Pants ~ ladies wide loose, wide legged pants. They are slim to the hip and wide from the top of the thigh, relaxing to the ankle.  Palazzo pants first emerged in the 1920's on super stylish women like Coco Chanel. Best known for resort dressing the palazzo pant has come back in vogue recently as a soft style for comfort 

In my opinion I think they look chic and classy. I remember owning a black cotton pair I purchased from Country Road in the late 80's early 90's and I absolutely loved them, they were so comfortable and stylish. 

Palazzo pants

Wear them with t-shirts and flats for a casual yet chic look of comfort and yet stylish. 

NuSophisticate: Palazzo Pants + Paradise

If you are petit choose a pair with less volume and a lighter weight fabric and combine with a heel or a wedge for the typical resort style. I personally love a little sandal. 

Pink palazzo pants

Pear shapes wear a block colour palazzo and pair them with a horizontal striped top to broaden your torso to help minimise your bottom half.

#Zara Palazzo Pants

Palazzo Pants.

palazzo pants and tank

palazzo pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design