The majority of people are using instagram and I am always looking for new apps to enhance my photos. I just had to share these apps that I found on IFB this morning to help boost your instagram photos. Do you already use any of the apps below or do you know of any that you can recommend?
1. A staple in photo editing, Photoshop Express lets you crop, and adjust exposure, colour, tint, hue, saturation, contrast and levels, along with classic filters. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. :
2. Phototreats: Enhances photos by giving you a wide range of filters, organized by the category of the photo, such as “My Eats,” “My Style,” or “My Activity.” Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
3. moreBeaute2: Want to get rid of that blemish or wrinkle? This app smooths over and brightens your complexion with manual settings that you can adjust, which is especially great for creating beauty photos on your mobile device. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
4. Pixlr-o-matic: Lets you make basic corrections before adding filters (which are better than most found on Instagram) and effects, such as rain, sparkles, and neon lights. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android.
5. Color Splash: Give your photos an extra artsy touch by converting them to black and white and adding just a splash of colour. This app is awesome for detail shots, or if you want to draw attention to a particular part of the photo. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
6. LINE Camera: Decorate your photos with cutesy frames, stamps, filters, anime characters, brushes, and text, and easily share them on your social networks. Overall easy and fun app that covers a wide range of effects. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
7. PhotoWonder: With Photowonder you can crop, collage, and add filters, stamps, and effects to your photos. Compatible with Android.
8. FX Photo Editor: With over 110 different effects, features like texturing, vignetting, and professional tools like histogram, B&W curve, and lots more, FX Photo Editor makes it easy to create professional looking photos on your phone. Compatible with Android.
9. LensLight: To get the best lighting effects in your photos, consider using LensLight, which allows you to add all sorts of effects from fairy dust to moon beams. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.