1. Keep is simple. Kate never looks over done. Her style portrays simplicity and total chicness to all that she wears.
2. Chain store can be chic. As we all know you do not have to spend a lot of money to look in trend. Kate regularly wears designs from Zara, Reiss and Topshop. Kate adds a touch of class to everything she wears.
3. You can wear the same outfit more than once. As we mere mortals do often. Kate is wee known for recycling her wardrobe. She wore this gorgeous dress more than once in a month. "i love that about her," says Rachel Zoe. "I think that just makes her so much more human and approachable."
4. Tailoring is key. She wears everything impeccably tailored. She is always perfectly polished and lots of us would love to dress like her. I know I would I just do not have all the functions she has to attend.
5. More is more. Kate always dresses like a lady. Anne Hathaway says "She is such an advocate for dressing like a lady....I'm very grateful for Kate Middleton for making looking appropriate really fun again."
6. Hats are't just for the races. The duchess is rarely seen without a hat or fascinator at most royal events.
7. Dress for the occasion. Kate is one of the most scrutinised people in the world and she understands when to dress down if the situation arises, retaining her air of royalty.
8. Choose one feature to emphasise. Less is more for Kate Middleton when wearing make up. She prefers to let one feature shine at a time. It is usually her green eyes with t touch of blue eyeliner to make her eyes pop.
9. Accessories can make or break an outfit. Kate is always careful to include accessories with out going over the top.
10. A prince is always the best accessory. We can all dream can't we.